Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whoa, where did January go?

I cannot believe that January is almost over! Crazy! Today is the 29th, and I can proudly say that we tried 21 new recipes so far this year, and have significantly changed our eating habits! We are eating FAR less processed foods, tons more fresh vegetables, and have been eating a few vegetarian meals a week. I have really enjoyed searching for new recipes, and cooking all of these healthy meals!

Last week was a little off track - I wasn't feeling great, and we had friends come into town (yay!), so that threw off our meal plan some.

This week I still have three recipes left from last week to make:
Seafood & Corn Chowder
Steak Pasta
Halibut & Black Bean Burrito Casserole

I plan on making these, and then using up some of our pantry to make the rest of the meals this week! I will post what we try!

Thank you so much for everyone that has encouraged me to continue this blog. I love hearing that people have tried some of the recipes, and loved them! VERY encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment